Therapeutic Body Realignment
As a Physical Therapist Assistant & a Licensed Massage Therapist, it has become apparent that manual therapy is key to addressing the bodies stress, congestion & dis-coordination to assist us in our return to living the best quality lives possible. All approaches below are combined together to cultivate the clients return to a natural state of being.
Manual Therapy Services Include
*Graston Technique, IASTM - Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization.
* Active Assisted Release Techniques - Client/therapist interactive techniques to release restrictions through active movements and contract relax approaches.
* Addressing Hip, Knee & Shoulder Imbalances - Potential to prevent hip, knee & shoulder replacements while promoting improved function of the joints.
* Release of Lumbar & Cervical Dysfunction - Specific manual therapy approaches to reduce stress and tension to the soft tissues of the neck and low back.
* Trigger Point Release - Applied pressure to specific points in the body to reduce pain and tension that are a result of trigger points in the muscle tissue.
* Myofascial Release Techniques - Fascia and muscles should be elastic. However with stress, injury and life, these tissues become stiff. This is a sustained pressure and stretch to tissues to facilitate return to elasticity.
* Visceral Manipulation - This approach is based on the specific placement of soft manual forces encouraging the normal mobility, tone and motion of the viscera (internal organs) and their connective tissues.
Stress, congestion & dis-coordination strains & drains the beautiful design of us, schedule your session and facilitate your return to quality living.
90 min sessions are $130
(All initial sessions are 90 min)
60 min sessions are $100
To Schedule Call
I feel so much freeer to move about in my body after sessions with Tanya. Through the yoga and therapeutic bodywork she has helped me recover function after back surgery.